Monday, December 15, 2014

Drving Me Crazy

Hello everyone,
I feel that on this blog sometimes we forget to mention things about our introvertness and just get caught away in the story-telling and sharing. Well here is a little bit of information on me that has to do with both my introvert and extrovert sides.

I love alone time.  It can be the best, and I don't always get it, so my alone car rides to school each day have been precious.  When I am by myself I can turn up my music loud and listen to whatever I want.  Say I want ACDC, or Justin Bieber, no one is there to say nay or neigh (because there are no horses in my car either!)

But that time alone has brought someone out in me; someone who is both amazing and terrifying, and a little terrified.  I have brought out the aggressive driver.  Not so much aggressive, but purposefully and I don't want anyone stopping me.

Alyssa said it best, " you know how to drive unsafe safely." this simple means that yes I speed and change lanes fast, but I do it in a smart way.  I always use my blinker.  Always use my seatbelt. Always check for other cars.  So while I might be the person to tailgate you, I know my limits and wont get too close to your bumper.

This craziness has brought out my paranoia too.  I am always looking for the police. Always. And I watch for people following me because out of all the people in the world, I'm the on to be followed. Lol. But the moment I stop worrying I know it will happen, because it always happens to the people not watching.

So driving is literally making me go insane, which is ironic, because me going for drives is what gets me out of the house which is making me go insane.  Catch 22.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment