Friday, November 21, 2014

Being friends with me

Hello Everyone,

So sometimes I get bored. Correction, most of the time I get bored. But some of those times I start to think about what it is like to be friends with me and my many sides.

I thought that would make a great series.  Me. Dealing with myself, and my many different interests. 

I am very excited about this.  I already have a few in mind.  I will be getting Alyssa's help to help give examples of things I say and ways I act. 

I will be making lists and talking about the quirky things that I do. For example, her are just some things that happen when being friends with me:

  1. I really like to correct peoples grammar.  I do it enough, that even I call myself a grammar Nazi.  Which is probably something I should not do sense my lineage is actually  German on one side.... But not only do I correct other people's grammar, but I correct my own.  Mid sentence, during a texting conversation, receiving papers back from teachers.  You name it, I will correct it.  And on that note, I hate when other people correct my grammar. Yes, that is very hypocritical. I also hate hypocrites. The irony.
  2. I refuse to get my finger prints done just in case one day I commit a crime and get away with it.  I have no plans of being a criminal, but I am very paranoid.  To the point, if I ever need to steal something valuable to save someone I love, I will not allow my finger prints in the system.  Now that I am 18 volunteering is difficult.
  3. I have lost my phone in the fridge.  I went to get food, and set it down so I could use both hands.  Then the fridge closed and I prepared the food, completely forgetting about the phone.  About an hour later I heard vibrating coming from the fridge and was very confused.
So this is the stuff I am planning.  But with more purpose.  I would change the titles to "Being friends with an introvert" and just list some quick stories about me being an introvert.  Or an artist. Or an IB student.  Or many more things that I am.

I hope you all like this idea.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment